- Handle over 30 real guns from Russia, Europe, and America spanning from the end of the 19th century to the present day
- Hold real rifles, handguns, and machine guns in your hands and feel like a badass!
- Learn how to take apart a Kalashnikov AK-47 and put it back together
Ever wanted to take apart and reassemble an AK-47, like some sort of Cold War sleeper agent? Now's your chance! The Weapons Museum at the Kremlin Izmailovo aims to please with a hands-on experience of real guns and munitions from WWII to the present day. It's a sure-fire good time!
See how warfare and munitions have evolved in the space of 100 years, with over 30 samples of real weapons and small arms from Russia, Europe, and America, chronologically ordered from the end of the 19th century to the beginning of the 21st.
Step into the shoes of a Russian sniper with a real Mosin rifle, handle a Shpagin submachine gun, spin a Nagant revolver on your finger, and stare down the crosshairs of a beastly Degtyarev DP-27.
Of course, the iconic Kalashnikov AK-47 is the exhibition's centerpiece. Learn to take the gun apart and put it back together. You'll understand why it's the most enduringly popular assault rifle in the world.
Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk/tourist information center of Kremlin Izmailovo on Izmailovskoe shosse 73zh.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Metro: Blue line to Partizanskaya.
Vodka History Museum
Explore a world of Russian vodka and see over 1,000 varieties!
The Hut and Bell Tower of Baba Yaga
Meet Russia's most infamous witch and make a wish