- Handle over 30 real guns from Russia, Europe, and America spanning from the end of the 19th century to the present day
- Hold real rifles, handguns, and machine guns in your hands and feel like a badass!
- Learn how to take apart a Kalashnikov AK-47 and put it back together
Ever wanted to take apart and reassemble an AK-47, like some sort of Cold War sleeper agent? Now's your chance! The Weapons Museum at the Kremlin Izmailovo aims to please with a hands-on experience of real guns and munitions from WWII to the present day. It's a sure-fire good time!
See how warfare and munitions have evolved in the space of 100 years, with over 30 samples of real weapons and small arms from Russia, Europe, and America, chronologically ordered from the end of the 19th century to the beginning of the 21st.
Step into the shoes of a Russian sniper with a real Mosin rifle, handle a Shpagin submachine gun, spin a Nagant revolver on your finger, and stare down the crosshairs of a beastly Degtyarev DP-27.
Of course, the iconic Kalashnikov AK-47 is the exhibition's centerpiece. Learn to take the gun apart and put it back together. You'll understand why it's the most enduringly popular assault rifle in the world.
- Entrance to the Weapons Museum
- Audio guide (available on-site in English and Chinese, for an additional fee)
- Individual guide (available on-site for an additional fee)
- Master Classes
Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk/tourist information center of Kremlin Izmailovo on Izmailovskoe shosse 73zh.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Metro: Blue line to Partizanskaya.