- Enjoy a traditional Japanese tea ceremony with a professional tea master
- Brew your own matcha using techniques unchanged since the 16th century
- Learn the rituals of the ceremony, sip your masterfully brewed tea, and try seasonal Chagashi as a sweet treat
In Japan, you don't simply dunk a tea bag in some boiling water and drink it. There's an entire culture and ceremony attached to the fine art of brewing matcha.
This expertly-guided Japanese experience will leaf your taste buds tingling! Admire decorative art, scrolls, and flower arrangements which create zen within your tatami tea room as you try your hand at a 500-year-old craft. Learn the importance of the rules and highly-stylized rituals which characterize this tasty tradition.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the the information center of the Tokyo Tower
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your ceremony
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Kimono Wearing Experience
Try on a traditional Japanese kimono and get the chance to wear a sword!
Origami and Furoshiki Workshop
Learn two traditional Japanese arts in one day with this fun workshop
Sushi Workshop & Lunch
Make and eat delicious sushi right by the famous Tokyo Tower
Calligraphy Class Tokyo
Learn the origins of calligraphy and take home your own unique artwork
Japanese Sweets Workshop
Satisfy your sweet tooth in Tokyo by making traditional treats
Sushi Workshop & Sushi Party in a Private Home
Learn to make delicious sushi in a Japanese home