- Go inside a private home in Tokyo for a two-hour, professionally guided sushi-making class
- Prepare ingredients like sushi rice, fish, and wasabi, then learn the techniques that keep it all together
- Use the freshest ingredients to make traditional sushi to your personal taste, then eat your delicious creations!
If you've ever endured a supermarket sushi box, you'll know the quality of Japan's delectable delicacy can be somewhat mixed. All the more reason to experience it the right way on your trip to Tokyo!
This homemade experience introduces budding sushi artists to flavors and techniques honed over hundreds of years. Guided by a professional, English-speaking instructor, learn how to prepare everything from delicious Edo-style nigiri to modern inventions like the sushi roll.
- After booking, the organizer of this activity will contact you by e-mail and/or phone to communicate to you the location in central Tokyo where the activity will take place
- Please show your smartphone ticket to the guide on-site
- The workshop begins at 11:00, make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket