- Feel some warm-hearted Japanese hospitality and learn all about a fascinating local tradition
- Make your own beautiful origami to take home, and finally figure out how to make a perfect paper crane
- Discover the art of furoshiki – a handy all-purpose traditional cloth that can be used for essentially everything
Can you name something more Japanese than origami? These famous paper artworks have been part of Japanese culture since ancient times, and you'll learn how to make your very own little masterpieces in this workshop – from cranes to love hearts and samurai hats!
You'll also learn all about furoshiki. These Japanese wrapping cloths have a culture all to themselves. Used as headwear, scarves, shopping bags, gift wrapping and more, having one around will really come in handy!
Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the information center of the Tokyo Tower.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The duration of the workshop is an estimate. It's subject to change, depending on the number of participants and/or special conditions.
Sushi Workshop & Sushi Party in a Private Home
Save money on November bookings!