Tickets for Tiger Brewery Tour
Immerse yourself in the history and flavor of Singapore's favorite beer
- Learn about the history, ingredients, and brewing process of Tiger Beer
- Practice pouring the perfect glass of beer (and practice the perfect sip too)
- Relax in the Tiger Tavern afterward and sample more Tiger varieties
Sink your claws into Tiger Beer, Singapore's beloved beer that's been savored all over the world since 1932. A visit to the Tiger Brewery takes you on a very 'chilled' journey into the beer's hoppy history and the brewing process.
Your Tiger-themed tour begins with two short videos in the visitor center where you get the lowdown on the Tiger story and the beer's trophy cabinet of awards!
In the brewery itself, see how four simple ingredients (hops, malt, yeast and water) are turned into the refreshing nectar you know and love. Then enter the packaging gallery for a glimpse at the gradual evolution of Tiger branding.
After learning how to pour the perfect Tiger Beer, you'll find yourself in the Tiger Tavern, where you can quench your thirst with a frosty one - or three!
- 45-minute guided tour in English of the Tiger Brewery, including the Visitor Center, the packaging gallery, and the Tiger Den
- 45-minute beer appreciation session at the Tiger Tavern
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter
- You can then join the next available tour. You should arrive 10 minutes before the start of your selected tour!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- MRT to Joo Koon MRT and proceed to the bus interchange to board bus service 182/182M. It takes approximately 15 minutes to reach the Tiger Brewery
- Parking available on a first-come first-serve basis