- Stand at 282 metres above sea level and see the city's skyline from a whole new angle
- See city highlights like the Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Harbor and more
- Witness a real blend of old and modern architecture, from red-brick homes to skyscrapers
Squint at the shiny skyscrapers from 282 metres above sea level and put Singapore into perspective with 360-degree panoramas. A ticket to the 1-Altitude Viewing Gallery is a ticket to the best views in the city!
You'll feel on top of the world, or Singapore at least, at 1-Altitude’s Upper Viewing Gallery. This is the highest viewing gallery in the whole of Singapore!
If all you see from the ground is a modern city packed with skyscrapers, from these heights you'll see a real contrast of old and modern architecture.
See the traditional red-brick houses, the ship-shaped Marina Bay Sands, the impressive ArtScience Museum and the rotating wheel of the Singapore Flyer, plus the shimmering ocean and the infamous Singapore harbor - one of the busiest in the world.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- MRT to Raffles Place
- Bus: Collyer Quay, Clifford Pier, bus stop no B03019 - 10, 10e, 57, 70, 97, 97e, 100, 107, 128, 130, 131, 162, 196, 196e, 546, 700; Cecil St, Prudential Tower, bus stop no B03021 - 57, 131, 700; Church St, OCBC Ctr, bus stop no B05319 - 186