- Walk a world heritage route with medieval architecture and see Segovia's 2,000-year-old Roman aqueduct
- Enter the beautiful 16th-century Segovia Cathedral, and explore the picturesque la Canaleja quarter
- Get a detailed lesson on Alcázar de Segovia's stone fortification, and learn why this palace was so important
Step into a Spanish fairy tale on this fascinating guided tour of cobbled streets, charming landmarks, and captivating stories.
Visit the monuments that make Segovia one of the most popular and beautiful destinations from Madrid, starting with Plaza Mayor – home to the Gothic-style Cathedral of Segovia.
Your tour begins at la Canaleja, nearby the unique Casa de los Picos (Peak's House) and takes you to Alcázar de Segovia, a storybook palace fit for a king.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Segovia Tourist Office
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes