- Get shuttled between six of Rotterdam's must-see sites for 24 hours - no transport worries
- Learn all about Rotterdam's cool and colorful past from a multi-lingual audio guide
- Stop at the harbor, the Market Hall, Central Railway Station and the Euromast
See the sights of Rotterdam and save money as you go with the hop-on hop-off bus Rotterdam. Use your pass for 24 hours and stop at Central Station, Museum Park, Erasmus Bridge - Spido, Euromast, Kop van Zuid - Cruise Terminal and Market Hall. All the best of this vibrant city, with one simple ticket!
With the Hop-On Hop-Off bus, getting around Rotterdam is easier than saying "kunnen wij alsjeblieft een taxi nemen?", which is "can we please get a taxi" in Dutch.
Hop aboard a big red bus to the best and most important sightseeing spots in Rotterdam.
Note the great architecture and immense harbor; it's the second-largest in the world after Shanghai. Plug in to more Rotterdam facts from the audio guide, and hop on (and off) as much as you like.
Stop at the mosaic-covered Market Hall and grab some fresh snacks. See the colorful cube houses, the impressive new Central Railway Station, the Euromast, and maybe even take a walk in search of the famously nicknamed "Buttplug Gnome".
Hop-On Hop-Off Rotterdam helps you really get to know the city.
- Just hop on the bus and show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver
- Look for the red bus stop signs with City Sightseeing Rotterdam on them
- The ticket is activated with the first use and is then valid for 24 hours
- Buses pass every 30 minutes
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 1) Central Station (south-side, bus stop HH)
- 2) Museum Park (Bilderberg Parkhotel)
- 3) Erasmus Bridge - Spido (bus parking place)
- 4) Euromast
- 5) Kop van Zuid - Cruise Terminal (next to the entrance)
- 6) Market Hall (next to Very Italian Pizza)