- Show your mobile voucher to the driver
- You must sign a waiver of liability at the beginning of the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Travel from Portland to Willamette Valley and back in a luxury SUV, in comfort all the way
- See waterfalls, rolling hills, and forests as you learn about the valley's volcanic history and vineyards on a nature walk
- Taste 4-6 wines at three boutique wineries including Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Gris
Travel in luxury from Portland into the fresh air and countryside as you learn about Willamette Valley and its amazing relationship with volcanoes. Try the local wines in three different wineries, then make new friends over lunch in the rolling hills of Coelho Winery in Amity.
Glide through downtown Portland and into the great outdoors in a comfortable Mercedes van. Your outdoors-loving guide will meet you and take you on a walk through the real Oregon countryside.
It took millions of years of volcanic activity to form everything in Willamette Valley, from the coastline to the very forest you're walking in. The valley's rivers are still as vital to Oregon's economy as its wine.
Speaking of wine, you can taste 4-6 varieties at three local boutique wineries. Smell, twirl, and spit out (or drink, why not?) Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Gris.
Lunch at Amity's Coelho Winery will be a chance to try some traditional Oregon cuisine and learn the story behind their rabbit logo. It's also a good chance to buy a bottle (or two) for later.
It's a full day of viticulture, food, and travelling in style.
The itinerary rotates with each departure. There are 6 wineries you may visit: Coelho Winery, Samuel Robert Winery, Left Coast Cellars, Winter's Hill, Fox Farm Vineyards, and Laurel Ridge Winery.