Tickets for Musée Jacquemart-André: Skip The Line
Discover the finest Parisian private art collection near the Champs-Elysées
- Discover the finest Parisian private art collection with an informative audio guide accompaniment
- See 15th and 16th-century Italian sculptures, the Florentine Gallery and its religious works and a hall resembling a beautiful Venetian Palazzo
- Visit the Informal Apartments, once used by André for business meetings
The Musée Jacquemart-André's latest retrospective focuses on the life and career of Mary Cassatt. Championed by Degas, Cassatt developed a uniquely Franco-American style of portraiture. With dozens of works on loan from the likes of New York's Met and the Philadelphia Museum of Art, this is the perfect introduction to Impressionism's First Lady.
Hungry for culture? Come and explore Musée Jacquemart-André, one of Paris's top museums for art connoisseurs. Skip the line and learn about this huge private art collection with an audio guide.
Musée Jacquemart-André feels more like a family home than a museum - perhaps because it used to be one. Elegant French couple Édouard André and Nélie Jacquemart resided here in the late 19th-century and amassed a huge collection of Italian art.
This lavish property, close to the Champs-Elysées, became a museum in 1916, and showcases all their treasures.
Peruse 15th and 16th-century Italian sculptures, plus the Florentine Gallery and its religious works in the Italian Museum. And don't miss the hall resembling a beautiful Venetian Palazzo, which houses the Venetian Gallery.
It's a museum, a family home, and a glimpse of the lives of affluent Parisians, all in one.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Musée Jacquemart-André (permanent collection and exhibitions)
- Audio guide for the Permanent Collection (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian)
- Audio guide for exhibitions (available on site for €3 in English and French)
- Guided tour (available during exhibitions for an additional fee - check museum website to book in advance)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Lines 9 or 13 to Saint-Philippe du Roule, Miromesnil or Saint-Augustin + 6 minutes walking
- RER: Line A to Charles de Gaulle-Étoile + 12 minutes walking
- Bus: Lines 22, 43, 52, 54, 28, 80, 83, 84, 93
Exposition Mary Cassation superbe! A voir absolument