- Gain personal insight into the events of 9/11 through insightful, emotional and personal accounts of the tragedy, as told by the people who were there
- Relive the drama through artifacts from the recovery effort, news footage and photography that preserve the immediacy of the day
- Take the optional guided walking tour of the September 11th Memorial led by survivors and first responders
The events of September 11th 2001 are perhaps too big to contemplate in their entirety. While the 9/11 Memorial reflects this immensity, the Tribute Center shows the events - and their impact - on a more human and intimate scale.
The 9/11 Tribute Center provides a space for survivors, family members, first-responders, civilian volunteers, and community residents to share accounts of 9/11 with the general public. This self-guided tour takes you through galleries on a visceral journey through the events and aftermath of 9/11.
Volunteer curators — including retired firefighters, police officers, and surviving family members — give their personal accounts of the attack.
See artifacts from Ground Zero up close, juxtaposed with emotional recollections and testimonies from survivors of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Listen as your guide narrates the events and aftermath of the day.
Opt for a volunteer-guided tour for an additional fee.
A project of the September 11th Families Association, the 9/11 Tribute Center brings together those who want to learn about 9/11 with those who experienced it. The healing process demonstrated by the 9/11 community in the face of unimaginable horror speaks volumes of the tremendous depth of our humanity.
120 Liberty St, New York, NY 10006, United States
- Admission to the 9/11 Tribute Center exhibition
Know Before You Book
- Children 5 and younger get in free
- A portion of the ticket fee is donated to the September 11th Families' Association
- For a nominal additional fee, you can take a live guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial
- This venue is wheelchair accessible
- Subway: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C to Chamber St, E to World Trade Center; R Courtyard Street
- Bus: M1 or M6
The guides were extremely nice and knowledgeable