- Learn the real history of life in 'Music City' beyond the country music bars and cowboy boots!
- Join a fun local guide and see rare and unique attractions in Nashville – there are plenty of great photo opportunities
- Experience a fun behind-the-scenes take on Nashville's cultural highlights, with some exclusive insider insights
Stomp your cowboy boots all the way into Nashville's African American history with a local guide on a 1.5-mile tour through one of the city's most popular areas. Head off the country music path and experience a fun, behind-the-scenes glimpse into the city's cultural history. Hear the missing chapters in the story of Nashville and get the juicy untold stories on past influential figures. It's a Music City must!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide who will be waiting outside the front door of the Nashville Visitors Center
- Please make sure to arrive 5 minutes before the walking tour starts
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket