- Learn how to make your own unique sushi in an exciting and fun environment with a real sushi expert
- Receive a 'Sushi Master' certificate to proudly show off to all your friends and family back home
- Discover Japanese traditions and cultural values in the tastiest way possible – through food!
It's fun, it's exciting, and it's delicious! Learn how to make your own sushi at Umemori Sushi School in Nara, and discover important Japanese cultural values at the same time.
Select some of your favorite ingredients and learn the intricacies of properly preparing sushi, as you craft eight unique pieces of Japan's national dish.
This 90-minute course is guaranteed to make for some great photos and even greater memories. Ready? Yell "rasshaiii" and start crafting!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the reception
- Make sure to be on time for your chosen timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Looking for a bargain? The school is close to some great second-hand shops, including Book Off and 2nd Street.