Tickets for Vodka History Museum
Explore a world of Russian vodka and see over 1,000 varieties!
- Learn about the history of vodka in Russian culture throughout the ages
- Discover more than 1,000 variants of Russian vodka, and see how recipes have changed (and stayed the same) over the centuries
- Enjoy a cold vodka afterwards and put your newly refined palette to the test
In Russia, there's no bad vodka. There's only good and very good! After a visit to the Museum of the History of Vodka, you'll know how to spot the difference. See over 1,000 types of vodka, learn about its 500-year history, see recipes from the 18th-century and more!
The world-famous clear spirit is a leading cause for bad decision making in some parts of the world, but in Russia it's a pillar of social life and a source of national pride.
The Museum of the History of Vodka is an exposition of Russian vodka's 500-year history. Browse a collection of more than 1,000 varieties of this drink, vodka recipes from the 18th century, and photographic exhibitions of vodka's role throughout Russian history.
Learn about the distillation and production processes of Russian vodka, and reward your newly informed palette with a tipple afterward (just not with a mixer!)
A cornerstone of Russian culture and social life, to understand vodka is to understand Russia a little better.
- Entrance to the Museum of the History of Vodka
- Vodka tasting (if selected)
- Audio guide (available onsite in English and Mandarin, for an additional fee)
- Guided tour (available onsite for an additional fee)
Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk/tourist information center of Kremlin Izmailovo on Izmailovskoe shosse 73zh.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.