- Explore the colorful rich history and traditions of Russian folk-art toymaking
- Discover how wood, clay, ceramic, fabric, and lace are used to create highly diverse toys with distinctive color palettes
- Enjoy the chance to take part in a toymaking master class and design your own Russian toy or Matryoshka doll
The Museum of Russian Toys takes you deep into the history of traditional toys and folk art in Russia. See wood-painted Khokhloma toys, paint your own Matryoshka nesting dolls and come away wanting to rediscover your childhood toybox!
With toys made of wood, clay, ceramic, fabric, and lace, Russian folk art is as varied as it is charming. The Museum of Russian Toys takes you on a journey into the history of the craftsmanship and the fairytales that inspired each style.
See elaborate explosions of color in the wood-painted Khokhloma toys and intricate hand-painted designs on traditional Russian rocking horses. Explore exhibits with interactive elements and games that draw you into the rich and colorful history of toys.
Discover the history of Matryoshka nesting dolls, the doll within a doll, and an emblem of Russian life.
Want to get inventive and take a new creation home as a souvenir? Take a master class with an expert toymaker and hand-paint your own wooden toy or Matryoshka doll!
Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket desk/tourist information center of Kremlin Izmailovo, on Izmailovskoe shosse 73zh.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Vodka History Museum
Explore a world of Russian vodka and see over 1,000 varieties!
The Hut and Bell Tower of Baba Yaga
Meet Russia's most infamous witch and make a wish