- Enjoy a night of music, dance, and food in the warm atmosphere of El Milongón in the heart of Montevideo's old town
- Savor a 3-course dinner of local cuisine with a complimentary glass of fine Uruguayan wine
- See a spectacular show of tango, candombe, folklore, and milonga music and dance under ambient candlelight
Savor the unique flavor of Uruguayan culture with an evening of dinner and dance at El Milongón in the north of Montevideo's old town. Enjoy a 3-course dinner of local cuisine under glowing candlelight, while an ensemble of dancers, singers, and musicians perform a spectacular show of Latin dance and Uruguayan folk music before your eyes.
Make your way through the huddled streets of old town Montevideo, and step inside the warm atmosphere of El Milongón for an evening of rustic Uruguayan food and spellbinding displays of music, dance, and folklore.
You'll be poured a complimentary welcome drink, giving you the chance to wet your whistle with some of the finest Uruguayan wine, soaking in the intimate ambiance before tucking into a three-course meal of local specialties. Then, the lights go down and the stage comes to life.
See flamboyant displays of tango, candombe, milonga, and folk dances, while professional musicians and singers fill the room with hypnotic melodies and rhythmic drumming. It's a real must for anyone hunting for the authentic Uruguayan experience.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket