- Get the inside scoop on life in Ljubljana from a local on a fun, fact-filled walking tour
- Stop for a tasty lunch at a lovely restaurant and sample traditional Slovenian dishes
- Cruise the river Ljubljanica and see picturesque bridges, embankments, monuments and more
Find out why they call Ljubljana 'The Dragon City' on this tour packed with fun facts. Facilitated by a local guide, your journey starts at the Town Hall. Traverse the historical city center and get the info on all things Baroque and Art Nouveau, and discover famed 20th-century architect Jože Plečnik.
After lunch in a cozy restaurant, board a boat for a cruise past beautiful bridges and monuments. You'll soon see why this tiny European capital is so loved by everyone who discovers it!
Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the square in front of Ljubljana Town Hall.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket