- Fly over Denali National Park, covering nearly 200 miles of wilderness, and get a fully narrated tour by expert Alaskan Bush Pilots
- See the Muldrow Glacier, get up close to Denali and see incredible wilderness scenery like rivers, valleys and alpine tundra
- Fly over the Magic Bus, the old bus where Chris McCandless died from starvation in 1992, as seen in the book and movie Into the Wild
Wolves, grizzly bears, moose and caribou reindeer all call Denali National Park home, but you'll fly over them all on this 90-minute narrated tour of Denali National Park, covering almost 200 miles of wilderness! See Denali (formerly Mount McKinley), the huge Muldrow Glacier and more!
Board your plane in Denali and join your expert bush pilot for a fully narrated tour. Get up close to Denali (formerly Mount McKinley), the highest point in North America at a menacing 20,237 feet.
Climb along the 'spine' of the Alaska Range to where the mighty Muldrow Glacier glistens, and then witness the almost-vertical prowess of the Wickersham Wall, the north face of Denali that's formed from 14,000 vertical feet of granite.
You'll see twisting rivers, majestic alpine tundra, and glacial valleys. And on your return along the Stampede Trail you'll fly over the 'Magic Bus', the old bus in which Chris McCandless died in 1992, as seen in the movie Into the Wild.
Life off the grid is not for everyone, but you'll never forget this taster!
- Pickup from select hotels
- 90-minute narrated flight over Denali National Park
- Food and drinks
- Co-pilot seat upgrade (additional $25 to sit next to the pilot)
Show your smartphone ticket to your driver upon pickup. Pickup will be 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your selected flight time.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.