- See the original Porsche Type 64 from 1939, modern Formula One racing cars, and a collection of vintage classics and rare models
- Learn about the lives and career highlights of racing legends like Wolfgang von Trips, and world-class design engineers including Ferdinand Porsche
- A perfect activity for fans of cars or racing, close to Elbphilharmonie concert hall and the UNESCO World Heritage Speicherstadt district
Start your engines and slip into cruise control, there's plenty of time to explore the world of cars at Hamburg's Automuseum PROTOTYP. See racing cars, sports cars, and rare vintage models spanning 80 years, plus learn about the famous folks who rule the automotive world!
You'll be all revved up as you speed into the lives of inspiring personalities from the automotive and racing scenes. What makes them such risk takers? Where do they seek their inspiration?
Take a seat behind the wheel of a Porsche 356 driving simulator, or study your reflection in the bonnets of rare vintage cars!
See the original Porsche Type 64 from 1939, modern Formula One racing cars, and peek into the lives of racing legends and world-class design engineers.
A great museum for car enthusiasts and design fans, and it's super close to the Speicherstadt district too.
Swap your voucher at the cashier of the museum for a paper ticket to access the exhibition.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket