Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Boat Haarlem
Make sightseeing a literal breeze with a hop on, hop off canal boat tour
- Experience Haarlem from the water as you cruise the river Spaarne and along the moats and canals
- Board a hop-on hop-off canal cruise and hop on (and off) at Teylers Museum, The Frans Hals Museum, Huis Barnhart, and Jopenkerk at your leisure
- Listen to your audio guide for an in-depth history of Haarlem. It's fun, breezy and educational all at once
Cruise through historic downtown Haarlem on the river Spaarne and along the tree-lined canals. Learn about the capital of the Noord-Holland region's history with an audio guide and hop on, hop off at different stops around the city. It's the best way to see Haarlem!
Haarlem's rich history dates back to pre-medieval times and lots of its central medieval buildings are still intact. Float past some of them and learn their fascinating history on this hop on hop off canal boat tour.
Tour through historic downtown Haarlem, over the river Spaarne and along the storybook moats and canals.
Hop on or off at Teylers Museum for art, natural history and science. Stop at Huis Barnaart to see a monumental canal house built in 1804-1807. Discover some inspiring modern art at The Frans Hals Museum, and if you're thirsty, hop off at Jopenkerk and see the beer brewing process.
- 24-hour access to the 50-minute boat tours around Haarlem
- Audio guide on the boats
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to museums
Scan you smartphone ticket at the boat.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Departure Times Monday - Thursday
- From Teylers Museum, stop 1: Every full hour, first departure 11:00, last departure 16:00
- From Huis Barnaart, stop 2: Every hour at :10, first departure 11:10, last departure 16:10
- From Jopenkerk, stop 3: Every hour at :20, first departure 11:20, last departure 16:20
- From Frans Hals Museum, stop 4: Every hour at :40, first departure 11:40, last departure 16:40
Departure Times Friday - Sunday
- From Teylers Museum, stop 1: Every 30 minutes, first departure 11:00, last departure 16:00
- From Huis Barnaart, stop 2: Every 30 minutes at :10 and :40, first departure 11:10, last departure 16:40
- From Jopenkerk, stop 3: Every 30 minutes at :20 and :50, first departure 11:20, last departure 16:50
- From Frans Hals Museum, stop 4: Every 30 minutes at :40 and :10, first departure 11:40, last departure 17:10