- Enjoy a day of excitement in Dreamworld's realm of rides and make a splash at WhiteWater World
- Meet over 500 animals at Dreamworld's wildlife conservation park including tigers, crocodiles, tree kangaroos and more
- Look out upon the ocean from atop the SkyPoint Observation Deck as you admire the Gold Coast and beyond
You can pinch yourself all you like, Dreamworld is real and it's on the Gold Coast.
Australia's largest theme park provides much more than just soft scoops and loop-the-loops. With this all-access, three-day fun passport, take your pick of more than 40 themed rides, slides and attractions, meet over 500 animals in an innovative wildlife conservation park, and scale the SkyPoint observation deck for unrivalled views of Queensland.
Thrill rider or chill rider, nobody's left looking after the bags. Adrenaline junkies, you'll be best served by the height and speed of the BuzzSaw and the Claw. Looking for a little less g-force? Head to the Rocky Hollow Log Ride and Gingy's Glider for a more relaxing jaunt.
Don't worry, we haven't forgotten the kids. Your little ones are set for the adventure of their dreams as they explore two very special worlds just for children: ABC KIDS WORLD and Wiggles World. Older kids can meet their favourite DreamWorks characters, including Shrek and Puss In Boots at the DreamWorks Experience.
We haven't even mentioned WhiteWater World yet. Make a splash in the Cave of Waves, the Pipeline Plunge or, curiously named as it is, the Wedgie. Remember your sunscreen!
It's not just a theme park, though. Dreamworld is home to an abundance of animals that you can meet, and supports the protection and conservation of tigers, koalas, bilbies, tree kangaroos and more through the Dreamworld Wildlife Foundation. Check out the fascinating wildlife presentations, including tiger, crocodile, and koala shows.
You'll also be captivated by breathtaking panoramic views of the Gold Coast's lush hinterland, sleek cityscape and shimmering coastline from 230 metres above sea level.
Take in jaw-dropping, 360° views from SkyPoint, Australia's only beachside observation deck. Grab a bite to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner, or simply catch the remnants of the sunrise or sunset as you relax into your surroundings.
- Entrance to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and the SkyPoint Observation Deck on 3 consecutive days
- Unlimited access to all rides, live shows, wild life presentations, and cultural demonstrations
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket window of the attractions
- For reduced child tickets, please bring the child's ID
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.