Simply show your smartphone ticket at the Visitor Centre.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Experience a fully immersive 3D look into the historic Battle of Bannockburn from the First War of Scottish Independence
- Come face to face with soldiers, knights and pages on both sides of the conflict
- Learn the historical facts around the battle which saw Robert Bruce, King of Scots, defeat an English army led by Edward II in June 1314
Release your inner warrior with a fully immersive 3D dive into the Battle of Bannockburn! Meet medieval soldiers and knights on both sides, witness the sights and sounds of battle in 3D, take your place in the Battle Room and see ancient battle strategies, weapons, and armor!
Robert Bruce, King of Scots, faced an English army led by Edward II in June 1314. The English army was bigger, better equipped, and more experienced. Nonetheless they lost to the fiercely determined Scots.
The battle took place here (or near here), and now the Battle of Bannockburn is an incredible interactive adventure that will change what you think about Scottish history and shake you up with a realistic 3D battle experience!
Close to the Scottish city of Stirling, you can visit the battleground where medieval soldiers fought with horrific consequences, back when the area was a royal hunting park.
Interact with a host of brooding medieval warriors, get up close to pages, archers, and knights on both sides of the battle - and if you're here at the weekend you'll find extra fun stuff to take part in too, like archery and weaponry handling!
Bus: Battle of Bannockburn stop or 1314 Inn stop.