Tickets for Centless
Great shopping and the only Gucci café in Europe
- Pick up a party outfit in the morning, or round off a day of sightseeing with a little retail therapy. The schedule is up to you - luxury coaches come and go all day long, so you can stay in the outlet center as long as you (or your wallet!) can handle
- With current and recent pieces from Armani, Roberto Cavalli, Tom Ford, Valentino, Burberry and more at discounts of up to 70%, you'll be looking like a million bucks for pennies on the pound
- Luxury coaches have free WiFi and free bottled water onboard
Have expensive taste, but lack the budget to accommodate it? Take the time on your Italian holiday to score items from big name designers for surprisingly small prices. Tom Ford, Valentino, Burberry... the list goes on. There's also a Gucci restaurant where you can sip cappuccinos (or an Aperol spritz), while showing off your new buys.
This is a luxury experience; from the moment you get on the luxury bus you're pampered. This day is all about YOU (even though you can also do some pretty spectacular gift shopping for your friends and family back home).
From Armani to Versace, 'The Mall' Florence has major fashion names for affordable prices. Many of the items are from the current and the most recent season, so with a couple of smart buys you'll be runway-ready.
And of course 'retail therapy' is the focus here. But this whole experience is about feeling good. From the time you're picked up by luxury coach (with free WiFi and water onboard) through to your return journey, you'll be feeling fashion-forward.
A day at this mall doesn't need to be just change rooms and cash registers. On top of the Gucci store is the one-and-only Gucci Caffè.
This unique roof terrace offers spectacular views of the Tuscan countryside, while you sip a fine wine or coffee, paired with any one of the delicacies they make on site - from pastries or ice creams, or a full three-course meal.
And, when you've had your fill of fashion, food and the countryside, hop back on board the bus and head straight back to Firenze. What you do next is up to you, but we suggest finding a stylish bistro full of beautiful people, where you can sport your new outfit and sip prosecco.
- Luxurious, new buses with WiFi
- Free water on the bus
- WiFi in the outlet center
- Up to 20%-discount card for several shops
- Show the ticket on your smartphone to the bus driver and begin your journey.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Jan - May: Daily open from 10:00 - 19:00
- Jun, Jul & Aug: Daily open from 10:00 - 20:00
- Sep - Dec: Daily open from 10:00 - 19:00
Special Opening Times
- May 1: 10:00 - 19:00
- Jun 2 & Aug 15 10:00 - 20:00
- Nov 1 & Dec 8: 10:00 - 19:00
- Dec 24: 10:00 - 16:00
- Dec 31: 10:00 - 14:00
- There will be a bus waiting at the Firenze train station (Piazzale Montelungo) for the transfer to the The Mall Luxury Outlet.
Bus Schedule (June 1 - July 31)
- Firenze - The Mall*: 08:50, 09:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30 or 18:30. You can only take the bus of the timeslot you chose.
- The Mall - Firenze*: 09:40, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30, 18:30, 19:30 or 20:20. You can take the bus back to Firenze at any time you like!