- Embark on an immersive theatrical adventure into Mexico's Mayan history at Parque Maya Cancún
- Fly across zip lines and ropes high above the Nichupte lagoon and cruise along the mangroves below
- Trek across hanging rope bridges and dense jungle to ancient temple ruins where the Maya made their famous calendar
There's more to Cancún than the pristine beaches. Feed your sense of adventure and discover the secrets of the ancient Maya at Parque Maya Cancún. Enjoy fast-track entrance to the park and five spellbinding activities in the lush Mexican jungles.
Your voyage into the past begins with a short film tribute to Mayan culture, giving you a fascinating insight into one of history's most interesting civilizations, and preparing you for the adventures to come.
Get the adrenaline pumping as you fly across the clear blue sky on 1500 feet of zip lines, high above the Nichupte lagoon. Then channel your inner spider monkey on tricky rope course challenges - just don't look down!
Next, board a Maya longboat and sail for miles through the salty mangroves of the Laguna Nichupte. Keep an eye out for exotic birds fluttering above and crafty reptiles lazing along the banks.
You'll trek through the dense jungle, wobble across hanging rope-bridges, and explore ancient temple ruins. Uncover the secrets of the Maya Calendar, and see why all the fuss of 2012 was slightly off the mark!
- Fast-track admission to Parque Maya
- Maya Vision
- Maya Flight
- Maya Journey
- Maya Path
- Maya Calendar
- Transportation to the park
- Any other activities in Cancún or Riviera Maya
- Food and drinks
- Photo or video services
- Show your ticket at the entrance
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.