- Explore the ancient remains of Mycenae, a UNESCO heritage site and home of the mythical Agamemnon, the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion Gate, and the Treasury of Atreus
- Discover Nafplio, the first capital of modern Greece, and see the historic fortress of Palamidi and Bourtzi Castle
- Visit Epidaurus for another UNESCO site: the famous ancient theater, said to be the birthplace of Asklepios, and the most famous healing center of the ancient world
This day tour from Athens will take you to three stunning locations full of ancient history and spectacular scenery. See the famous Mycenae, a former stronghold of the ancient Greek world, and discover the treasures that made it a UNESCO heritage site.
Continue on to Nafplio, the first capital of modern Greece. Finish off at Epidaurus, the birthplace of Asklepios (rumored to be the son of the god Apollo) and home to one of the best preserved Classical Greek theaters in the world.
- After booking, the tour operator will email you to arrange the hotel pick-up
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the pick-up point and time agreed upon
- Make sure to be ready on time
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket