- See over 4000 pieces of beautiful jewellery by Ilias Lalaounis and learn the history of the Lalaounis company
- See changing exhibitions and activities in the contemporary spaces below the Acropolis, on its south side
- Catch the gold collection on the upper floors, and stay for a drink on the patio downstairs
Get your magpie eyes to the Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum where over 4000 pieces of jewelry from over 50 collections are waiting to impress. Many pieces have been designed by the museum’s founder, Ilias Lalaounis (1920-2013), or donated from around the world.
Browse over 4000 pieces from his special, sparkly collections, in the Ilias Lalaounis Company's original workshop. All items were crafted between 1940 and 2000.
Across the year, temporary exhibitions give kids the chance to learn about the ancient art of goldsmithing and other jewelry-focused skills.
If you can't afford all the bling you want, you can at least surround yourself with it and dream.
Go directly to the box office and show your smartphone ticket to have it scanned.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro to Acropolis + 2 minutes walking
- Parking in the neighborhood is free
Often inspired by past civilizations, Ilias Lalaounis often handmade jewelry in unique gold designs. His work is considered more art than craft!