- Be transported to the Battle of Arnhem in the immersive Airborne Experience
- Feel the intense fighting and disorienting cacophony of war rage around you in an authentically recreated exhibit
- Witness the resistance efforts of citizens who sabotaged railways, smuggled food for those in hiding, and helped evacuate the surviving allied soldiers
Commemorating Operation Market Garden, and the Battle of Arnhem, the Airborne Museum's exhibits bring the battlefields of World War II back to life before your eyes. Experience crumbling rubble, plane crashes and bullet-riddled buildings, and hear stories of bravery and determination. It's an intense interactive war experience like no other.
Fighter planes scream overhead; gunfire and explosions roar above the bellow of orders, while authentic footage and clever lighting effects combine to really get the adrenaline pumping.
The Airborne Museum's centerpiece is the Airborne Experience, which drops you right into the bitter fighting on the streets of Arnhem in 1944.
The Airborne Museum Hartenstein in Oosterbeek throws you back into one of the darkest, most harrowing chapters in world history, but there's no better history lesson than one that makes you feel it.
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office in the museum.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Bus: 1 or 352 from Arnhem Central Station
- Train: To Oosterbeek Station + 10-minute walk
- Free parking behind the restaurant Klein Hartenstein (Utrechtseweg 226)