- Take a fun full-day tour from Antigua, Guatemala with an English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hike the stunning trail from San Vicente de Pacaya up Pacaya Volcano, an active volcano
- Soak your cares away in the thermal waters of the Kawilal hot springs
There's no better way to be humbled by nature than by hiking up an active volcano, then soaking in the thermal waters of a hot spring heated by that very volcano! Have a full day with mother nature's finest on this fun tour to Pacaya Volcano and the Kawilal hot springs from Antigua. Includes lunch.
The most active volcano in Guatemala sits 2500 meters above the sea, surrounded by forest, craggy rocks, and the occasional adventurer. Let that adventurer be you on this awesome day trip to Pacaya National Park, where you'll start by hiking up the side of that amazing, active volcano.
It'll take about an hour to reach your destination, just 50 meters from the crater at the top. Feel the pure energy coming from the core, but hold on tight to your glasses!
Once you've made your way back down, it's time for some spa therapy at the Kawilal hot springs. With 12 thermal pools, 25 steam baths, 3 hydrotherapy baths and more, all heated by that bubbling volcano you just climbed, you can be rubbed, scrubbed and soaked as much as you like. Bliss!
Lunch is here too. Tuck in, you intrepid adventurer.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, outside the Hotel Convento Santa Catalina
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure, latecomers won't be waited for!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Guests booking this tour certify that they are in excellent physical condition and free from any heart, respiratory and/or back condition and are not pregnant. Booking of this tour constitutes an acceptance of the inherent risk of climbing any active volcano and the guest agrees to hold Gray Line all subsidiaries, licensees, staff members and vendors harmless and not liable for any and all injuries or death as a result of taking this tour.