Tickets for Forum of Caesar Evening Show
Enjoy a historical multimedia spectacular in Trajan's Forum
- Take a journey through history with a multimedia show in Trajan's Forum, next to the Trajan’s Column
- Watch amazing projections on the ruins and hear commentary by Piero Angela, one of the most important science journalists
- Learn the story of Ancient Rome and Julius Caesar in a fun and surprising way!
Be awed by a multimedia extravaganza telling the story of Ancient Rome and Julius Caesar! Stand in the Trajan Forum, next to Trajan’s Column and be transported back in time by the lights, projections, sound effects and commentary.
Stand in one of the world's most famous archaeological sites and a temple that was once the heart of events in Ancient Rome, and watch a multimedia spectacular that will literally be the highlight of your trip to Rome!
The Forum of Caesar Evening Show gives visitors mind-blowing portrayals of life in Ancient Rome, via visual effects, sound, and projections on the ruins.
The commentary, telling the story of Julius Caesar, has been written and arranged by Piero Angela, one of the most important science journalists and writers in the world.
- Entrance to the show
- Audioguide and headset
Show your smartphone voucher at the entrance gate of Traiano Forum, next to Trajan's Column. Make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before start of the show!
Free entrance for children under 6. Please pick up a free ticket for them at any of the Tourist Information Points or by calling +39 060608. An advance sales fee of €1.00 is applied to free tickets.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line MEB, get off at Colosseo. From there, it is a 10-minute walk along Via dei Fiori
- Foro di Cesare is about 5 minutes walking from Piazza Venezia