- 公司介绍。我们是Tiqets International B.V.，一家根据荷兰法律成立的私人有限责任公司，注册地址：荷兰阿姆斯特丹，James Wattstraat 77，邮编为1097 DL，以“Tiqets”（“Tiqets”，“我们”，“我们的”）的名义营运。我们的商会注册编号为59620285。我们的增值税号为NL853573876B01。您可以通过支持页面与我们取得联系。我们在美国的法人实体Tiqets Inc.也是Tiqets集团的一部分。如果您的居住国为美国，则Tiqets Inc.是我们的记录商户。
- What we do: Tiqets PlatformWe operate and are responsible for the platform which includes the www.tiqets.com website, sub-websites, related websites, and iOS, Android and other applications (the “Tiqets Platform”). The Tiqets Platform is an online marketplace via which suppliers can promote and offer their museums, cultural landmarks, tourist-focused attractions and tours (the “Supplier”). We help visitors of the Tiqets Platform discover and embrace cultural experiences by facilitating exposure to the products and services of such Suppliers.
- How we do it: Tiqets as intermediary. We facilitate an agreement via the Tiqets Platform between you, the customer, and the Supplier (the “Agreement”) on behalf of the Supplier. Our contractual relationship with you (and the relationship between you and our sub-agents) is therefore limited to the correct referral of your confirmation of the order intended for the Supplier with whom you would like to enter into the Agreement (the “Order”) and the transfer of data we receive via our sub-agents and other business partners. Tiqets is not an organiser or retailer of travel packages under Directive (EU) 2015/2302.
- No offer by Tiqets or Supplier. The information on the Tiqets Platform is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer that binds Tiqets. Upon your selection of the desired products or services offered by the Supplier, we show you the information about these products and services, which information you can use to submit an Order.
- Quality of information. We aim to ensure an overall high quality of the information published on the Tiqets Platform, although we do not warrant in any way that all information is correct, complete, up-to-date, accessible and tailored to specific customer needs. We also may change, add or remove any information on the Tiqets Platform at our sole discretion.
- Referral program. Please refer to the terms and conditions relating to our referral program via https://tiqets.mention-me.com/me/terms/80842/dyaddhdv.
- Best price guarantee. We would like you to pay the lowest possible price for your Tickets (as defined below), which is why we may include a best price guarantee (or similar) for specific Tickets. This guarantee entails that if you find the exact same offer (including the same Supplier, date, time, and number of people) for a lower price elsewhere online, on a voluntary basis, we will pay you the difference between the price paid and the lower price found.
- Order Amount. We state the total value of the Order (the “Order Amount”), which includes VAT, fees, discounts and other applicable taxes, in the checkout. Special conditions may apply to the Order Amount, as displayed by the Supplier in the product description.
- Payment. Following the Order, we show the available currencies and payment methods in the payment process and facilitate such process on behalf of the Supplier with our payment service provider. If we, via our payment service provider, do not receive authorisation for your payment of the Order Amount, we will notify you that the transaction has failed.
- Fulfilment of the Order. We do our best to deliver the admission tickets related to the Supplier’s products or services (the “Tickets”) to you as soon as possible after successful payment of the Order. However, if it turns out the Supplier is unable to provide the Tickets, the Supplier is entitled to modify or cancel your Order within 48 hours after successful payment, following which the Order Amount will be refunded.
- Limitation of liability. The liability of Tiqets is at all times limited to the use of the Tiqets platform and the facilitation of the Agreement and will never extend to any damages suffered in relation to the use of the products or services provided by the Supplier. Any damages for which we are liable will not exceed the total Order Amount.
- No guarantee or warranty. We do not provide you with a guarantee or warranty relating to (i) the availability, uninterrupted functioning, quality or completeness of the Tiqets Platform; (ii) the information included on the Tiqets Platform, which is solely displayed for information purposes, including the availability of Tickets, currency conversion rates, in particular that this information is correct, complete, and up-to-date; (iii) third-party content or websites that may be available through or linked to the Tiqets Platform.
- No guarantor position for Supplier’s products or services. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the products or services offered by the Supplier under the Agreement or information relating to such products or services, or the data forwarded via the Tiqets Platform to you by the Supplier or third parties. In addition, although the Tiqets Platform is a curated marketplace, it does not constitute and should not be seen as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or rating of the Supplier or any of its products or services.
- Correct and complete details. The details you provide via us to the Supplier (including but not limited to name, email, phone number) must be correct and complete. The Supplier may withdraw from the Agreement at any time in case of any failure to provide correct or complete information.
- Personal and non-commercial use. The Tiqets Platform is made available to you for personal and non-commercial use only. This includes (but is not limited to) the reliance on offers, best price guarantees or the use of discount codes. You or anyone affiliated with you are not allowed to buy, resell, deep link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any part of the Tiqets Platform (including content, information and software) for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose without our explicit written approval. If you link to any part of the Tiqets Platform, you are obligated to remove such link immediately upon our request.
- Respect our intellectual property. The Tiqets Platform is protected by rules and regulations with respect to copyright, trademark, unfair competition and other intellectual property rights. All materials on the Tiqets Platform, including but not limited to text, data, images, video, audio, logos, code and any other materials, either belong to us or are licensed to us. Your access to and/or use of the Tiqets Platform does not grant you any intellectual property rights to publish, store, reproduce or otherwise use any of the intellectual property rights with respect to any materials for commercial or out of the ordinary personal use without explicit written permission. We provide you with a non-exclusive license to use the Tiqets iOS and Android applications, which license cannot be transferred or sublicensed and is provided to you conditional on your compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Order is binding for 48 hours. You acknowledge that you are bound to the Order for a period of 48 hours from the moment of your Order. During this period, the Supplier has, at its sole discretion, the possibility to accept or reject the Order and enter into an Agreement with you.
- Payment of the Order Amount. Each Order requires payment by you of the Order Amount to the Supplier with whom you enter into the Agreement. Tiqets collects the Order Amount in the name and on behalf of the Supplier.
- Binding Agreement. The Agreement is binding between you and the Supplier when the Order is accepted by the Supplier, which is evidenced by your receipt of the Order confirmation email and receipt of Tickets via us.
- No statutory right of withdrawal. The statutory legal reflection period and the right of withdrawal (as included in the EU Directive on distant sales) do not apply to contracts for services to be performed on a specific date or within a specific period, including Tickets offered via the Tiqets Platform.
- Cancellations, changes and refunds. When the Agreement is binding between you and the Supplier, your request for a change of date or time of the Tickets, cancellation of the Agreement or a full or partial refund of the Order Amount should be directed at, and can be facilitated at the sole discretion of the Supplier. There is no statutory obligation forcing Suppliers to facilitate such request. The applicable possibilities relating to cancellations are communicated by the Supplier via the product description on the Tiqets Platform and the email related to the delivery of the Tickets that was sent to you. If granted by the Supplier, cancellations, changes or requests can be processed via Tiqets. To cover costs of cancellations and refunds facilitated by the Supplier, a fee equal to 8% of the Order Amount applies. 您可在门票有效日期后的28天之内申请退款。
- Force majeure events. The Supplier can withdraw from the Agreement with immediate effect in case of extreme weather conditions, incidents, strikes or any events or measures that could have an impact on the execution of the Agreement, in which case the Order Amount will be refunded.
- Supplier terms and conditions. These terms and conditions include terms and conditions of the Supplier and apply to the Agreement. Additional terms and conditions may apply to use of the product or service provided in relation to the Agreement. These terms and conditions of the Supplier also apply for Orders via Tiqets’ affiliates or other partners. For any questions in this regard, we suggest you contact our customer service agents. By accepting our terms and conditions, you also acknowledge to have read, understood and agreed with the applicable terms and conditions imposed by the Supplier.
- Use of the Ticket. Use the Tickets you purchase via us on the date and time as indicated on the Ticket and only for yourself and those family members, friends, colleagues or other companions for whom you placed the Order. Commercial reselling of Tickets is not allowed and results in Tickets being made void.
- Requirements imposed by Supplier. The Agreement may require you to, among others, be present at a certain point at a certain time, wear a certain outfit, abide by certain hygienical standards, to ensure appropriate insurance coverage (which is not included in the Agreement) or bring your ID. You are responsible for meeting all requirements imposed by the Supplier, failing which the Supplier may deny you access (or similar) without facilitating the cancellation of the Order, the changing of the Tickets or the whole or partial refund of the Order Amount.
- Communication with the Supplier. To ensure swift processing and communication via the supplier’s dedicated channels, any questions, requests or input you may have relating to the Agreement will be communicated by you to Tiqets’ customer service agents.
- Liability of the Supplier. The liability of the Supplier under the Agreement for the products or services provided to you, may be limited based on the Supplier’s terms and conditions that apply to the product or service related to the Agreement or to the extent permitted by the laws and regulations that apply to the Supplier.
- Tiqets account. You do not need to register for a Tiqets account prior to your use of the Tiqets Platform, or to make an Order. However, a Tiqets account does help you with storing all Tickets purchased via us and allows for more efficient Order placement based on your pre-filled personal details.
- Creation and use of Tiqets account. If you create a Tiqets account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information upon and after registration. This obligation includes the prohibition to impersonate another real or fictitious person, or to use a Tiqets account without appropriate authorisation. We reserve the right to refuse your registration of or to cancel a Tiqets account at any time with immediate effect at our sole discretion, especially in case you resell Tickets for commercial purposes. The use of a Tiqets account is personal, cannot be shared and cannot be assigned to another natural or legal person. You are responsible for the adequate protection of your Tiqets account by creating and ensuring confidentiality of a suitable password.
- Sharing on our platform. Before you share a review or content (including but not limited to pictures or videos) on our platform, we ask you for your consent to use such review or content on our platform.
- Customer reviews. If you share a review with us on your experiences with the Tiqets Platform or on your visit of the product or service to which the ticket provides access and you consent to Tiqets’ use of this review, the completed review may be uploaded onto the Tiqets Platform for the purpose of informing other actual or prospective customers of your experiences. This review may also be used free of charge for marketing and promotion purposes or for improvement of our products and services, (social) media platforms, newsletters, special promotions, apps or other channels owned, hosted, used or controlled by us and our business partners.
- Shared content. If you share content like images or videos with us, for instance in addition to a review, you certify and warrant that you own the copyright or right to license to this content, the content is truthful, correct, and not unreasonably harmful and you indemnify us and hold us harmless against any claims from third parties in this respect. We do not own or endorse the reviews, images, videos or other content that is uploaded by you to the Tiqets Platform. If you consent to our use of this shared content, you provide us with a free of charge, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional right and license to use, reproduce, display, have reproduced, distribute, sublicense, communicate and make available this content by us or by our business partners. In practice, we are most likely to use such content for promotional materials, newsletters and publications. In addition, you grant visitors of the Tiqets Platform the non-exclusive right to access and use this content as is permitted on the Tiqets Platform. Finally, by uploading this content you accept full legal and moral responsibility of any and all legal claims that are made by any third parties (including, but not limited to, the organiser of the event for which the Ticket provides access) due to our publishing and use of this content.
- All terms and conditions. These terms and conditions represent all terms and conditions for your use of our platform. The transparent version of these terms and conditions serves as an accessible and reasonable translation of these terms and conditions. The use of the product or service provided to you by the Supplier is subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the Supplier.
- Changes to these terms and conditions. We can change these terms and conditions at any time. The latest version of these terms and conditions is available on our website and apply to your Order or Tiqets account. We will publish any material changes to these terms and conditions via the appropriate channels.
- Partial invalidity. In case any part of these terms and conditions is or becomes void, invalid or otherwise non-binding, the other terms and conditions included herein will remain unaffected.
- English version is official. The original English-language version of these terms and conditions may be available in other languages. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version applies, prevails and is conclusive.
Tiqets Terms & Conditions
Version: 6.3 (25 March 2021)