Tickets for The Met Cloisters: Skip The Line
Skip the line access to the Met 5th Ave, the Met Breuer, and the Cloisters
- Skip the line to The Met Cloisters, plus The Met Breuer and The Met 5th Avenue. Browse 5,000 years worth of sculptures, armor, instruments, clothing and more!
- The 7 Hunt of the Unicorn tapestries, dating from the late 15th century show what was probably the last time the mythical unicorn was killed in Europe
- The Met Cloisters has a superb collection of stained-glass windows on display, collected from castles and churches around Europe
The Met Cloisters is renowned for its collection of Byzantine and Medieval Art. Skip the lines to all exhibits here, and get access to all three Met locations with this one-day ticket. See the Met 5th Ave, the Met Breuer, and the Met Cloisters, and over two million works of art!
Soak up medieval European art and gardens at The Met Cloisters. Not only that - this pass gets you skip the line access to all exhibits at the three Metropolitan Museum of Art:
The Met Cloisters
Take your time exploring four acres in northern Manhattan's Fort Tryon Park. The Cloisters is a scenic spot overlooking the Hudson River, home to the art, architecture and gardens of medieval Europe. Check out the Cloisters in the heart of the building and see over 2,000 medieval artworks and architectural triumphs.
The Met 5th Ave
As the largest art museum in the United States, and one of the most visited art museums in the world, the Met 5th Ave is a must-see. Spend some time browsing over 5,000 years worth of art including paintings, sculptures, architecture, armor, instruments and costumes from every culture and century.
The Met Breuer
Madison Avenue is home to The Met's newest space dedicated to modern and contemporary art. Dive into art from the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Skip the line entrance to all 3 museums
- Entry to all exhibitions
Show your smartphone ticket at the Advanced / Group tickets desk of any of the three venues.
The Met Fifth Avenue:
- Sun - Thu 10:00 - 17:30, Fri & Sat 10:00 - 21:00
The Met Breuer:
- 945 Madison Avenue, NY 10021
- Sun & Tue - Thu 10:00 - 17:30, Fri & Sat 10:00 - 21:00
- Closed on Mondays except for 01 May (10:00 - 17:30)
The Met Cloisters:
- 99 Margaret Corbin Drive, Fort Tryon Park, NY 10040
- Mar - Oct 10:00 - 17:15, Nov - Feb 10:00 - 16:45