- They named 'romance' after the city of Rome. And you'll understand why as you cruise the mighty Tiber river, enjoying a romantic four-course dinner and gazing into the eyes of someone you're attracted to, in a relationship with...or ideally: both!
- Rome is an ancient, medieval, Renaissance, and modern city, all mixed into one. You and your dining companions will get to see them all as you enjoy a gourmet Italian meal and live music. La vita doesn't get more dolce than this
Board your dinner boat across the Tiber from Castel Sant'Angelo - the setting for Puccini's opera Tosca. Shortly afterwards, you'll be off and cruising the Tiber. With live music, excellent wine and gourmet food, this is a perfect capper for your time in Rome. Although, if we're honest, this is a pretty hot ticket at any time.
If you leave the Eternal City without having eaten a gourmet dinner on a Tiber river cruise, where a meal of delicious traditional Italian cuisine is accompanied by the stellar grooves of a live band, you might not regret it. But why take the chance?
With live music, great food and (hopefully) great company, you'll enjoy an ever-changing landscape of the finest sights of Rome - Tiber Island, St. Peter's Basilica, Castel Sant' Angelo and more.
The food is prepared fresh for the journey and the music is a mix of standards - both Italian and international. You'll also enjoy unlimited glasses of water during your meal and one coffee afterwards. If you're in the mood for more, a drinks menu of wine and spirits is available.
At 23:00 you'll touch back at the place you started. But you'll be singing about this journey long after you get back on land.
You can easily hop on at S. Angelo's Pier. Be there at 20:00, the cruise will start at 20:30.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: A, stop Lepanto
- Bus: 40, 64 or 70, stop Corso Vittorio/Zanardelli
the staff were very friendly !!!