- Get priority entrance to explore the Colosseum, the colossal amphitheater built thousands of years ago
- Get a gladiator's-eye view of the Colosseum as you stalk the arena's floor
- Tickets include access to the Roman Forum - the hub of the ancient city - and the Palatine Hill - the city's most sought-after real estate in the time of the emperors
Sink your sword into the very best of Rome with this triple-bill of unmissable culture! Get a gladiator's-eye view of the iconic arena and explore areas that are off-limits to the general public. Then get to the heart of ancient Rome at the Forum, and see where it all began at the Palatine Hill. Strap on your sandals and step into history!
Ever wondered what it was like to be a gladiator? In reality, it was probably pretty miserable – what with all the nasty workplace politics, poor hygiene, and the constant risk of getting stabbed or torn apart by a bear in front of jeering hordes.
Still, walking into the Colosseum in front of 80,000 toga-clad Roman citizens must've been pretty cool. And you can experience just that with this deluxe VIP package (minus the screaming fans).
After you've annoyed everyone by shouting "Are you not entertained?", rendezvous with your Tiqets rep for a trip to the Roman Forum, the hub of the ancient city's trade network, and Palatine Hill, where Romulus founded Rome close to three thousand years ago.
They don't call it 'The Eternal City' for nothing!
- Priority entrance into the Colosseum
- Access to the Colosseum's 1st and 2nd floors
- Access to the Arena floor
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- A downloadable map of the Colosseum
- Tiqets assistance
- Free audio guide in English and Italian from 15 March to 15 April
- Skip the security line
- Guided tour
- Access to the Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors
- Access to the Underground level
- Audio guide
- Meet your Tiqets representative, who will be wearing a Tiqets top or holding a Tiqets flag, at the meeting point, the STERN entrance, and show them your smartphone ticket. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your booked timeslot!
- Meeting Point: From the metro station Colosseo, facing the Colosseum, walk almost halfway around the Colosseum towards the left until you reach the Toilet (WC) sign. Walk down the stairs next to the sign! The STERN entrance is below street level
- After your Colosseum visit, the Tiqets representative will guide you to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill. Please note that all 3 venues must be visited on the same day
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Our Tiqets representive spoke excellent English so we understood all the information and history given.