- Get priority entrance to explore the Colosseum, the colossal amphitheater built thousands of years ago
- Get a gladiator's-eye view of the Colosseum as you stalk the arena's floor
- Tickets include access to the Roman Forum - the hub of the ancient city - and the Palatine Hill - the city's most sought-after real estate in the time of the emperors
Sink your sword into the very best of Rome with this triple-bill of unmissable culture! Get a gladiator's-eye view of the iconic arena and explore areas that are off-limits to the general public. Then get to the heart of ancient Rome at the Forum, and see where it all began at the Palatine Hill. Strap on your sandals and step into history!
Ever wondered what it was like to be a gladiator? In reality, it was probably pretty miserable – what with all the nasty workplace politics, poor hygiene, and the constant risk of getting stabbed or torn apart by a bear in front of jeering hordes.
Still, walking into the Colosseum in front of 80,000 toga-clad Roman citizens must've been pretty cool. And you can experience just that with this deluxe VIP package (minus the screaming fans).
After you've annoyed everyone by shouting "Are you not entertained?", rendezvous with your Tiqets rep for a trip to the Roman Forum, the hub of the ancient city's trade network, and Palatine Hill, where Romulus founded Rome close to three thousand years ago.
They don't call it 'The Eternal City' for nothing!
- Meet your Tiqets representative, who will be wearing a Tiqets top or holding a Tiqets flag, at the meeting point, the STERN entrance, and show them your smartphone ticket. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your booked timeslot!
- Meeting Point: From the metro station Colosseo, facing the Colosseum, walk almost halfway around the Colosseum towards the left until you reach the Toilet (WC) sign. Walk down the stairs next to the sign! The STERN entrance is below street level
- After your Colosseum visit, the Tiqets representative will guide you to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill. Please note that all 3 venues must be visited on the same day
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Priority entrance to three Roman wonders - it's one unforgettable day!
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill + Colosseum Video Guide
The best way to immerse yourself in the incredible history of Ancient Rome
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Priority Entrance
The fastest way into this iconic Roman monument created 2,000 years ago
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour
A unique chance to see Rome's greatest architectural attraction at night!
Mamertine Prison + Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Priority Entrance
Explore the ancient Prison of St Peter, The Colosseum & Roman Forum
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Guided Tour in English
Skip the line with an immersive journey through the heart of ancient Rome
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Guided Tour Spanish, French or Russian
Skip the line with a guided tour of ancient Rome in Spanish, French or Russian
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour + Skip The Line
Enjoy an atmospheric twilight odyssey of Rome, without the daytime tourists
We’ve visited Vatican museum as well, so just one small issue, that I didn’t see my tickets in the app. But the communication via e-mails was super fast and helpful, they still could’t put my ticket into the app, but sent me via e-mail.
Strongly recommend skip the line tickets in Rome as there are so manu people everywhere.
Er staat duidelijk vermeldt waar je meeting point is en de gidsen leggen alles goed uit.