- An unforgettable adventure for fans of Harry Potter, as well as a fascinating window into the artistry and skill of filmmaking
- Spend a whole day behind-the-scenes of one of the most successful film franchises of all time. You'll need to keep your energy up, so stop at halfway point cafe and grab a butterbeer!
- Visit Privet Drive, Diagon Alley, The Great Hall and more! See costumes and props from the film, including Horcruxes, potions, wands and a 20-foot model of Voldemort's snake Nagini!
Enter the world of Harry Potter at the studio where the movies were filmed! This walking tour takes you from the closet under the stairs on Privet Drive, to Diagon Alley, Hogwarts and more. Using actual sets, props, animatronic creatures, and more, this unique attraction will thrill both those who've used the Sorting Hat and Muggles. Take this ticket and get a bus ride from London to the studio and back - you'll be spellbound the whole time.
This unique walking tour through Warner Bros. Studio takes you behind the scenes of the Harry Potter films and into the Potterverse. Featuring actual sets, concept art, scale models, costumes and props from the films, this immersive experience is more invigorating than a dose of Pepper-Up Potion.
No Portkey to get you there? No problem! With this ticket you can hop on a double-decker bus in Central London and, faster than a Quidditch Snitch, you'll find yourself at Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden.
From here, you'll embark on an unforgettable one-way walking tour through the sets that created J.K. Rowling's wizarding world on the big screen. You'll visit dozens of original sets (including Gryffindor Common Room, the Great Hall, and Diagon Alley), and see hundreds of props and costumes, such as set pieces from the Potions Classroom, actual Horcruxes from the film, and robes of your favorite (and least favorite) witches and wizards.
With interactive games, photo ops that put you at the heart of the action, and tons of surprises, this tour is a fantastic immersion into both the craftsmanship that goes into making movie-magic, and the world of Dumbledore's Army.
Step inside a magical world and get your mind blown faster than you can say: "Rictusempra!"
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver at the meeting point and hop on!