Tickets for Hop-on Hop-Off River Cruise 24H + Tower Bridge Exhibition
Float along the Thames and explore the secrets of Tower Bridge
- Hop on and hop off an all-weather boat and take in the spectacular landmarks of London in total comfort
- Hot and cold refreshments, an informative audio guide and friendly staff are all on-hand to help
- Traverse the vertigo-inducing glass walkways on Tower Bridge, and explore its historic Engine Rooms and towers
Float merrily along the River Thames with a Hop-on Hop-off cruise and soak in the spectacle of London while avoiding its manic rush. Then take a tour of one of the world's most famous bridges - the unmistakable Tower Bridge.
Soak up the scenery of London's famous skyline and waterfront landmarks from the comfort of a riverboat.
Friendly staff and a helpful audio guide will give you the lowdown on all of those quintessential British landmarks. Strike a pose with Big Ben and gaze at the London Eye towering above the banks of the Thames.
This ticket also includes entrance to Tower Bridge exhibit. Test your nerves on the new glass floors on its high-level walkways, and step inside the historic Engine Rooms and towers.
With boats leaving every 40 minutes, explore on foot for a bit, then hop back on and escape the London kerfuffle on a whim. Toodle pip!
- 24-hour access to the Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
- Live commentary and audio guides on the River Cruise
- Entrance to the Tower Bridge exhibition
- Foods and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket on the boat and hop on and off as often as you like. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours
- If you want an audio guide, you can get one at the bar
- Sightseeing cruises depart every 40 minutes. From Greenwich Pier, 10:30 - 16:30; from London Eye Pier, 10:10 - 18:10; from Tower Pier, 10:10 - 15:30; and from Westminster Pier, 10:00 - 18:00
Tower Bridge Exhibition
Show the ticket given to you on the River Cruise at the entrance of the exhibition.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Departure times (depending upon the state of the tide and river traffic)
- Greenwich Pier: 10:30, 11:10, 11:50, 12:30, 13:10, 14:30, 15:10, 15:50, 16:30 & between 9 April - 28 October also at 17:10, 17:50
- London Eye Pier: 10:10, 10:50, 11:30, 12:10, 12:50, 13:30, 13:50, 14:10, 14:50, 15:30, 16:10, 16:50, 17:30, 18:10 & between 9 April - 28 October also at 18:50, 19:30
- Tower Pier: 10:10, 10:50, 11:30, 12:10, 13:30, 14:10, 14:50, 15:30 & between 9 April - 28 October also at 16:10, 16:50
- Westminster Pier: 10:00, 10:40, 11:20, 12:00, 12:40, 13:20, 13:40, 14:00, 14:40, 15:20, 16:00, 16:40, 17:20, 18:00 & between 9 April - 28 October also at 18:40, 19:20