Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Original Tour + Madame Tussauds
Save time and money with over 80 stops around London (and Madame Tussauds!)
- See more of London over 24 hours with a hop-on hop-off pass and over 80 stops
- Includes a river cruise up the Thames and three optional walking tours
- Get entry to Madame Tussauds and stand next to over 300 life-like wax figures!
From Big Ben to the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament, you can see a lot of London with a 24-hour bus ticket! This one also gets you into Madame Tussauds for extra fun with waxed-up celebs, plus a river cruise and walking tours.
Want more in London town for your pound? Save up to 44% on top London Attractions with the Hop-on Hop-off Original Tour bus and enter Madame Tussauds for all the fun you can have with waxwork humans!
This ticket grants you access to the Hop-on Hop-off bus for a full 24 hours. Over 80 stops means you'll never look too long for something fun to do! Included are a river cruise up the Thames and three optional walking tours.
At Madame Tussauds, stand next to over 300 lifelike wax figures, from Her Majesty the Queen to One Direction and Ryan Gosling! There's also a new Star Wars experience and a Marvel Super Heroes 4D show!
- Access to the Hop-on, Hop-off buses
- Thames Hop-on, Hop-off river cruise pass
- 3 walking tours
- Access ticket to Madame Tussauds
Exchange your smartphone voucher for a buss pass when you board the Original Tour bus. A voucher for Madame Tussauds will be provided along with the bus ticket. The voucher must be used within 30 days.
The main Original Tour departure point is on Coventry Street, Piccadilly Circus, but you can board the bus at any stop along the route.
- Security checks may be mandatory and cause slight delays
- There are no lockers available at Madame Tussauds, but there is a coat room (2£ per coat)
Additional Opening Hours
- December weekends: 9:00 - 16:00
- 24 Dec: 9:00 - 14:30
- 25 Dec: Closed
- 26 Dec: 10:00 to 18:00
- Jan 1: 10:00 - 18:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to Madame Tussauds
Address: Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LR
- Underground: Get off at Baker Street Station which is serviced by several underground lines
- Closest Original Tour Bus Stops: Baker Street Station on the Black Route
You can find a waxy statue of Marie Tussaud herself, sculpted by her own fair hand just 8 years before her death – at the ripe old age of 89!