Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Cruise & Westminster Abbey
Cruise along the Thames and get entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Hop on and hop off an all-weather boat and take in London's many spectacular landmarks in total comfort
- Hot and cold refreshments, an informative audio guide and friendly staff make the cruise a stress-free breeze
- Explore the royal history contained within Westminster Abbey's Gothic architecture
Take a leisurely hop-on hop-off cruise along the River Thames - a great way to get those snaps of Big Ben without getting run over by commuters! Then step into Westminster Abbey and soak up British royal history. A luvverly London day out!
Sink into a comfy seat for uncompromising views of London on a hop-on hop-off cruise along the River Thames!
An audio guide will color in the history of passing landmarks like Tower Bridge, Big Ben, London Eye and the Houses of Parliament.
Snap those essential selfies and holiday pics, and hop off whenever you fancy stretching your legs. With cruises leaving every 40 minutes, there's loads of time to explore.
This ticket also includes entrance to Westminster Abbey. Stand in awe at the jaw-dropping Gothic architecture and feel the royal history of Britain alive in the walls. As the setting of coronations and royal weddings for generations, it's the perfect way to crown your day.
- Hop-on hop-off all-day sightseeing cruise ticket
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Audio guide in 12 languages for Westminster Abbey
- Hop-on hop-off: scan you smartphone ticket on the London City Cruises boat. You can hop on and off at any of the stops. Check the times of the last return journey with the staff
- Westminster Abbey: collect your entrance ticket by presenting your smartphone voucher at London City Cruises at Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT). You won't be able to enter the attraction without your tickets. Make sure to check the opening times of the Abbey for the day of your visit
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Cruise departure times
- From Westminster & Tower Piers: first boat at 10:00
- From London Eye Pier: first boat at 10:10
- From Greenwich Pier: first boat at 10:30
- Make sure to check the times of the last return journey with the staff, as these differ per pier and season
- Please note that operating hours can vary based on the tide and river current