- Save time and money in Genoa with one easy pass allowing access to 22 museums and unlimited travel with all public transport (bus and metro) included
- See everything from European art to literary treasures, and go on a walking tour of the city
- Enjoy entry to the Strada Nuova Museums, Royal Palace Museum, Natural History Museum, Diocesan Museum, Nervi Museums and more!
If you want great deals on the best of Genoa, this is your ticket! Discover the magic of 22 fascinating museums and move around the city, using free public transport with the Genoa Museum Card. Choose either 24 or 48 hours!
Over the course of 24 or 48 hours, get access to 22 museums and public transport (bus and metro). You'll feel like you got the key to the city, without having to do any major act of public service!
From European art by heavyweights such as Rubens, Veronese, and Van Dyck at the Musei di Strada Nuova, to the seafaring treasures of the Maritime Museum.
From the best of modern art at Galleria d’Arte Moderna, to the guiding light that is the lighthouse at Museo della Lanterna, to the best of the natural world at Museo di Storia Naturale Giacomo Doria and everything in between, this is all you'll need for a culture fix in Genoa.
Get your card by showing your smartphone voucher at one of the following points:
- Garibaldi Tourist Office - Via Garibaldi, 12r (09:00 - 18:00)
- Porto Antico Tourist Office - Via al Porto Antico 2 (09:00 - 18:00)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Strada Nuova Museums (Palazzo Rosso, Palazzo Bianco, Palazzo Tursi)
- Villa del Principe
- Commenda di Pré
- Royal Palace Museum
- Palazzo Spinola's National Gallery
- Natural History Museum "Giacomo Doria"
- Oriental Art Museum "E. Chiossone"
- S. Agostino Museum
- Colombo's House and St. Andrew's Towers
- D'Albertis Castle - World Cultures Museum
- Contemporary Art Museum of Villa Croce
- Diocesan Museum
- The St. Lawrence Cathedral's Treasure Museum
- The Ligustica Academy's Museum of Fine Arts
- Risorgimento Museum - Istituto Mazziniano
- Lantern Museum
- Nervi Museums (Modern Art Gallery, Frugone Collection, Wolfsoniana Collection)
- Pegli Museums (Liguria's Archeological Museum, Maritime Museum)
- Galata Sea Museum + Submarine (48 hour card only)
The staff was very friendly and guided me