Tickets for Genoa Museum Card
Explore this Italian beauty with ease
- Save time and money in Genoa with one easy pass allowing access to 25 museums and unlimited travel with all public transport (bus and metro) with the bus inclusion
- See everything from European art to literary treasures, and go on a walking tour of the city
- Other highlights include Torre Grimaldina di Palazzo Ducale, Museo della Storia del Genoa, Museo dei Capuccini, the Bigo Elevator, the Biosphere, and the Aquarium
If you want great deals on the best of Genoa, and get the easiest transport options to boot, this is your ticket! Discover the magic of 25 fascinating museums and move around the city of Genoa as you please using public transport with the Genoa Museum Card. Choose either 24 or 48 hours!
Over the course of 24 or 48 hours, you'll have access to 25 museums and public transport (bus and metro). You'll feel like you got the key to the city, without having to do any major act of public service!
Get your culture fixes from the best institutions, plus discounts on city sightseeing, services, and other attractions.
From European art by heavyweights such as Rubens, Veronese, and Van Dyck at the Musei di Strada Nuova, to the underwater delights of the Genoa Aquarium.
Plus, the former Doge's Palace that is Palazzo Ducale, the guiding light that is the lighthouse at Museo della Lanterna, and everything in between!
Make every second of your time in Genoa count with this nifty pass.
- Direct entrance to 25 museums and sites for 24 or 48 hours
- Unlimited travel with all public transport (bus and metro) when you buy tickets with the bus inclusion
- Entrance to the Galata Sea Museum + Submarine and to the Italian National Antarctic Museum
Get your card by showing your smartphone voucher at one of the following points:
- Garibaldi Tourist Office - Via Garibaldi, 12r (Piazza Navona) (09:00 - 18:00)
- Porto Antico Tourist Office - Via al Porto Antico 2 (09:00 - 18:00)