Tickets for Small Open Boat Cruise
Explore the nooks and crannies of Amsterdam's 17th-century canal system
- Cruise on a modern, comfy and partly solar-powered boat, which means no noisy engine!
- Let your English speaking guide highlight the city's history and significant sights for you
- See the leaning gabled houses, the buzzing Red Light District, the Anne Frank House and more
Avoid the big crowds and go smaller! Reach the parts of Amsterdam's 17th-century canal system that no other boats can reach by jumping on this Small Open Boat Cruise. Sail into the nooks and crannies of the Venice of the North with a knowledgeable, English speaking live guide.
Board your comfy boat near the Anne Frank House and make the most of your small maneuverable craft.
Let your guide fill yourself up on Dutch history as you wind your way along the Amstel, and through the lesser-traveled parts of Amsterdam's UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals.
See the parts of the city that the bigger boats can't get to.
- 1-hour open boat cruise
- City map
- Go to the departure point at Prinsengracht 265, next to the Anne Frank House, and show your smartphone ticket to the captain
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.