- Enjoy a four-course meal while you're entertained by the the singing waitstaff
- Soak up the varied musical programme - from opera to pop
- Try some special wines by the glass or bottle
- Mostly English and Italian songs, but they do take requests...
- Live entertainment, 7 days a week
Pasta e Basta is a fantastic Italian wine bar and restaurant. And it's got a unique twist: not just fantastic dishes and delicious wines - there are incredible musical performances by passionate waitstaff.
Ideal for romantic dinners and group outings, Pasta e Basta is a classically decorated Italian cantina with traditional cuisine (as you might expect, pasta features heavily on the menu). Wherever possible, free-range and artisanal ingredients are used to prepare the dishes, and the menu changes every three months.
But they're not just passionate about the food: all of the waitstaff are also trained professional-level performers. They don't just provide you with excellent service - they sing and perform everything from opera to classics and current pop hits.
If that sounds like something you'd enjoy, you'll join a list of A-listers who've spent the evening at Pasta e Basta: Luciano Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli, Eros Ramazotti, Mariah Carey, Sting. And also Jerry Springer and David Hasselhoff (The Hoff!).
Pasta E Basta is also a fantastic wine bar with a wide selection of wines from all over the world – you can buy the wines either by the glass or by the bottle.
Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 8
- Four course dinner
- A limoncello liqueur
- Other drinks aren't covered by this deal. They will be billed separately.
Menu: Musicale Favorito
Enjoy a delicious 4-course menu of traditional Italian dishes - finishing up with an ice-cold limoncello as a digestivo.
- Sunday - Thursday the musical program starts around 19:00
- Friday and Saturday there are two dinner shows. One at 18:00 and the second one at 21:15
How to use your tickets
At the entrance show the ticket on your smartphone.
- Address: Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 8, 1017 DE Amsterdam
- Nr: 1,2,5 stop Keizersgracht
- Nr: 24 stop Keizersgracht