Tickets for Italian Dinner show at Pasta e Basta
Excellent food, and sublime entertainment
- Enjoy a four-course meal while you're entertained by the singing waitstaff
- Soak up the varied musical programme - from opera to pop
- Try some special wines by the glass or bottle
- Mostly English and Italian songs, but they do take requests...
- Live entertainment, 7 days a week
Pasta e Basta is a fantastic Italian wine bar and restaurant. And it's got a unique twist: not just fantastic dishes and delicious wines - there are incredible musical performances by passionate waitstaff.
Ideal for romantic dinners and group outings, Pasta e Basta is a classically decorated Italian cantina with traditional cuisine (as you might expect, pasta features heavily on the menu). Wherever possible, free-range and artisanal ingredients are used to prepare the dishes, and the menu changes every three months.
But they're not just passionate about the food: all of the waitstaff are also trained professional-level performers. They don't just provide you with excellent service - they sing and perform everything from opera to classics and current pop hits.
If that sounds like something you'd enjoy, you'll join a list of A-listers who've spent the evening at Pasta e Basta: Luciano Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli, Eros Ramazzotti, Mariah Carey, Sting. And also Jerry Springer and David Hasselhoff (The Hoff!).
Pasta e Basta is also a fantastic wine bar with a wide selection of wines from all over the world – you can buy the wines either by the glass or by the bottle.
- Four course dinner
- A limoncello liqueur
- Other drinks aren't covered by this deal. They will be billed separately
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Menu Musicale Favorito
Enjoy a delicious 4-course menu of traditional Italian dishes - finishing up with an ice-cold limoncello as a digestivo.
Starting time of the musical program
- Sunday - Thursday: 19:00
- On Friday and Saturday there are two dinner shows, one from 18:00 to 21:00 and one from 21:15
- Please make sure you come no later than 23:00 - the restaurant is open until 01:00
- Tram: 1, 2, 5 or 24, Keizersgracht
- Address: Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 8, 1017 DE
l’accueil chaleureux et décontracté
le personnel est attentif et constitué de très bons chanteurs
une bonne pianiste très discrète
le repas est très bon et copieux
l'ambiance est vite crée et maintenue tout le long de la soirée
le magicien est stupéfiant et très doué