Tickets for Dutch Masters from the Hermitage: Skip The Line
See masterpieces from Dutch Golden Age Masters – for a limited time only!
- Browse the Dutch Masters from the Hermitage. Treasures of the Tsars exhibition and see the world’s leading collection of Dutch Golden Age paintings
- Enjoy 6 Rembrandt originals, including Flora and Young Woman with Earrings, plus 63 works by 50 acclaimed Dutch artists
- These works, from the great State Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg, can be found in a leafy green Amsterdam location
The world’s leading collection of Dutch Golden Age paintings is now here. See 6 unique works by Rembrandt including Flora and Young Woman with Earrings, plus 63 works by 50 different artists. This unique exhibition celebrates the glory days of Golden Age painting between 1650 and 1670. Don’t miss it - like the Golden Age it'll be gone before you know it!
The Hermitage Amsterdam is the Dutch branch of the Russian Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg. See the new exhibition: Dutch Masters from the Hermitage. Treasures of the Tsars, from 7 October 2017 until 27 May 2018.
This former nursing home (and UNESCO World Heritage site) was turned into a museum for artwork from Russia in less than 96 weeks! Step into this close collaboration between the Hermitage in St. Petersburg and the Hermitage Amsterdam, and let the art amaze you.
- Access to the temporary exhibition
- Access to the permanent collection
Skip the ticket office and have your smartphone ticket scanned at the turnstiles.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Wheelchairs and walking frames are available for use. For reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org (free of charge).
ough your history and art.