- The Klederdracht is the best of the best of Dutch culture in one museum - see costumes from all around the country
- The audio guide has been recorded by the costume wearers themselves, so you even get personal stories about their childhoods
- Explore costumes from all over the Netherlands in a magnificent canal house
A trip to Het Klederdrachtmuseum take you deep into the craftsmanship and passion behind the clothing of the past, and the lifestyles of those in the Netherlands. Visit seven rooms packed with clothing and history lessons, see people in traditional dress and more!
In days gone by, the Dutch had strong traditional costume game. Each region had its own distinctive outfit, and there were also variations for life stages and professions.
Het Klederdrachtmuseum throws you back to the wardrobes of the past. Grab your audio guide and be immersed in personalized encounters as you explore the seven rooms of this traditional canal-side house - a fascinating venue in itself.
See different types of dress from the varying regions of the Netherlands, marvel at the craftsmanship that went into every stitch, and find out why citizens of the past dressed the way they did.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket