Tickets for Concertgebouw: Sunday Morning Concert
Musical fun at a world-class concert hall
- Start your Sunday with something different at The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam - one of the world’s top concert venues
- Relax in your front row seat and enjoy some of the Netherlands's top musicians perform much-loved musical numbers in a historic 19th-century concert hall
- Relish intimate performances by the Concertgebouw Orchestra, the Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Bach Orchestra of the Netherlands
You might be planning on walking the dog, making some toast, lining up Netflix... but stop right there. Couldn't you start your Sunday in a more exciting way? The Royal Concertgebouw is one of the world’s top concert venues. This Sunday Morning Concert is an acoustic treat – get a front row seat and hear much-loved compositions performed by top musicians from the Netherlands and beyond!
Come and get cultured at this Sunday morning concert, held at the Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam. It's a pretty special venue - one of the world's best, actually - thanks to its incredible acoustics and wide-ranging program of international awesomeness.
You'll have the best seats in the 2,000-seat venue, and some of the country's best musicians will be playing for your entertainment. So expect some well-loved classics as you admire the Royal Concertgebouw's 19th-century interior and stunning decor!
- Entrance to the Sunday Morning Concert
- Front row seats for the performance
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the cash desk, through the main entrance (Hoofdingang)
- Please do this at least 15 minutes before the concert starts, at 11:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Tram: 5, 16, 3, 12, or 24 to Museumplein