- See master painter Michelangelo's work come to life in a cutting-edge stage show which mixes performances from actors, dancers, and acrobats with immersive 4K projections, multichannel surround sound, and explosive pyrotechnic effects
- Enjoy an evening of spectacular entertainment, directed by Marco Balich (famed for his incredible Olympic opening ceremonies), starring Pierfrancesco Favino and with original music by Sting
- Discover the untold story of the Sistine Chapel and enter the mind of Michelangelo as you learn about the creation of the world's most famous fresco
Enter the mind of one of history's greatest artists in a stage spectacular that combines actors, dancers, and acrobats with explosive pyrotechnics and stunning 4K projections. Produced by the team behind the Rio Olympics opening ceremony and with original music by Sting, it's a show as unique as the Sistine Chapel itself.
Take your seats and prepare to be thoroughly blown away: Giudizio Universale is a show that's like nothing else on the planet. Delving deep into the history of the Sistine Chapel, it explores the incredible creative processes that gave the world an eternal masterwork.
With scientific input from the Vatican Museum, Giudizio Universale is as informative as it is captivating, and Marco Balich's direction ensures a level of bombast to rival his eye-popping Olympic ceremonies.
Immersive 270° 4K projections and multichannel surround sound transform the custom-equipped venue into a palace of the imagination, with Michelangelo's thoughts and ideas taking flight above and around the audience.
So leave your expectations at the door and settle in for a show that will take your breath away, and then some.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office and collect your booklet or headset
- Please be at the ticket office at least 15 minutes before the start of the show
- You can get your drink coupon 2x1 at the ticket office
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The title is not keeping its promise. No revealing of secrets, the show is borrowing. The production is dragging time.