Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Lisbon
See the best of Lisbon with one easy pass
- Choose from 3 options across 2 routes, both packed with Portuguese sights and activities
- Hop on or hop off at any stop you like and enjoy seeing what you want, when you want
- Included is free access to any Carris tram, the Santa Justa Lift, Lisbon funiculars, the Aerobus and a Yellow Bus discount booklet
Choose from 3 options for a 24 or 48-hour pass and see the best of all that Lisbon has to offer. The hop-on hop-off bus whisks you in comfort around one of Europe's most dazzling cities. See everything from beautiful Belem to the Nation's Park, whenever you choose!
Included in all tickets is free access to any Carris tram, the Santa Justa Lift, Lisbon funiculars, the airport bus Aerobus, and a Yellow Bus discount booklet for the period of your pass.
Option 1 - Tagus Route
Journey from the historic center of Lisbon to the epic and iconic sights of Belem, where monuments to the Portuguese voyages of discovery will wow you. Explore highlights like the Jeronimos monastery near the Tagus river, the majestic Tower of Belem, sitting on top of the water, and the strangely shaped Discovery monument. This ticket is valid for 24 hours.
Option 2 - Olisipo Route
See where the locals hang out and have fun! Run through Lisbon´s bohemian Chiado and Príncipe Real. From there, head towards the modern area of Nations Park (Parque das Naçoes), originally the site of Expo 98 and now bursting with colorful, modern architecture, plus the world's largest Oceanarium. This ticket is valid for 24 hours.
Option 3 - Tagus & Olisipo Route
This route combines both of the above to make an access-all-areas tour of Lisbon. Hop on and off at any bus stop on either route and see it all. This ticket is valid for 48 hours.
- Unlimited 24 or 48-hour access to the hop-on hop-off buses (depending on ticket)
- Free access to any Carris tram
- Access to the Santa Justa Lift
- Use of Lisbon funiculars
- Use of Aerobus
- Yellow Bus discount booklet
- Entrance to the city's venues
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver at any stop along the Tagus or Olisipo routes. All hop-on hop-off perks are available for 24 or 48 hours after using your ticket for the first time.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 01 June - 30 September: 09:00 – 20:00 (buses depart every 20 minutes, every 30 minutes after 19:00)
- 01 October - 31 May: 09:00 – 17:30 (buses depart every 20 minutes)
Tagus: Praça da Figueira, Restauradores, Marquês de Pombal, Av. José Malhoa, Praça de Espanha / Gulbenkian, El Corte Inglês, Parque Eduardo VII, Amoreiras, Basílica da Estrela, Museu dos Coches, Jerónimos /Museu Marinha/Planetário, Torre Belém, Padrão Descobrimentos, Museu Eletricidade/MAAT/Yellow Boat stop, Cais do Sodré, Rua do Comércio & Praça da Figueira
Olisipo: Praça da Figueira, Rua do Comercio, Cais do Sodré, Príncipe Real, Marquês de Pombal, Picoas, Campo Pequeno, Alameda, Oceanário/Pavilhão de Portugal, Gare Oriente/C. Vasco da Gama, Hotel Myriad, Museu do Azulejo, Terminal de Cruzeiros, Campo das Cebolas & Praça da Figueira
We would recommend the 72 hour full package with more discount to take all-lines.
As we booked the ticket from internet, there were no clear indications of bus stop location. We walked a good 20 mins with help from friendly Yellow Bus Staff and eventually found the bus.