Tickets for Currywurst Museum: Skip The Line
Discover the world (and taste) of currywurst
- This mobile ticket means no lineup, no printing, no hassles. Just walk right in to the world of wurst
- You can touch everything in this interactive museum where you can touch smell and even taste the exhibits. It's great for kids, especially with a special playful audio guide just for them
- Like a currywurst in spicy ketchup, everything is covered here. Interesting facts, hidden gems, and a checklist to figure out the best type of wurst for you. Yum!
Everybody knows that Germans love bratwurst, but even more specifically: Berliners love currywurst. Since 1949 currywurst has been feeding the people of Berlin, and the relationship they share is something special. The Currywurst Museum is on a mission to spread knowledge (and the love) of a city and its sausage.
Currywurst Museum Berlin is probably the only place in world dedicated to the legendary snack creation: from its invention in the late 1940s all the way to its roles in film, TV and music. The famous sausage is an important part of the fabric of life in the city, so well worth investigating here. That you also get to try some currywurst at the end of course doesn't hurt.
The best way to see the museum is with the audio guide, which will tell you all you needed to know about currywurst. And maybe even more than you needed to know. And for kids, there's a special, playful audio guide that keeps the little ones engrossed in sausage school.
Plus, since basically everything in the museum is interactively designed, you don't just learn; you touch, test and participate in the world of wurst: virtual currywurst making, spice chamber with sniffing stations, listening posts for currywurst songs.
Or, if it all gets too tiring, just kick back on the sausage-shaped sofa and relax. You're going to need to save some of that energy for the cup of currywurst that awaits you at the finish.
- Admission to the museum
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- U-Bahn: U6 to Kochstraße o. Stadtmitte or U2 to Stadtmitte
- Bus: M29 to U Kochstr./Checkpoint Charlie or M48 to U Stadtmitte/Leipziger Str.
- S-Bahn: S5, S7 or S75 to S+U Friedrichstraße