- See more of Vienna in your own time with 4 routes, on-board WiFi, and audio commentary
- Take a free boat ride on the Danube or the Danube Canal
- Join a free walking tour with a local guide through Vienna's inner city
Take all transport troubles out of the equation and see more of Vienna in your own time, thanks to this Hop-on Hop-off pass. This is your ticket to a boat ride on the Danube and the Danube Canal, 4 bus lines taking you to all the major sites, and an optional free guided walking tour!
From the Spanish Riding School to Vienna's Opera, the Prater, Schönbrunn Castle and beyond, this Hop-on Hop-off pass will take you anywhere you'd like to go in Vienna, in your own time.
Rather see the sights from the water? Your pass includes a fun boat ride on the Danube and the Danube Canal.
Back on land, meet your guide for a free optional walking tour through Vienna's historic city center.
- Access to 4 Hop-of Hop-off buses (red, blue, green, yellow lines) for 24 or 48 hours
- Free WiFi on all buses
- Audio guide in 16 languages on the buses + extra kids' channel in German & English
- Free guided Walking Tour of the historic city center
- Boat ride
- Orange and grey bus lines
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus or boat driver.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Hop-on Hop-off Routes
- Red Line - State Opera: first bus 09:30, last bus 19:00
- Blue Line - Museum of Applied Arts: first bus 09:30, last bus 17:30
- Green Line - National Theater / City Hall: first bus 11:00, last bus 18:00
- Yellow Line - State Opera: first bus 09:15, last bus 17:30
Daily. Please consult the Vienna Sightseeing booklet (see voucher) for departure stops and times.
Guided Walking Tours
- 2 November - 31 March: Thursday - Sunday
- 25 December - 7 January: daily
- The tours start and end at the Vienna State Opera