- See more of Vienna in your own time with 4 routes, on-board WiFi, and audio commentary
- Take a free boat ride on the Danube or the Danube Canal
- Join a free walking tour with a local guide through Vienna's inner city
Take all transport troubles out of the equation and see more of Vienna in your own time, thanks to this Hop-on Hop-off pass. This is your ticket to a boat ride on the Danube and the Danube Canal, 4 bus lines taking you to all the major sites, and an optional free guided walking tour!
From the Spanish Riding School to Vienna's Opera, the Prater, Schönbrunn Castle and beyond, this Hop-on Hop-off pass will take you anywhere you'd like to go in Vienna, in your own time.
Rather see the sights from the water? Your pass includes a fun boat ride on the Danube and the Danube Canal.
Back on land, meet your guide for a free optional walking tour through Vienna's historic city center.
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus or boat driver.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Hop-on Hop-off Routes:
- Red Line - State Opera: 09:20-18:30
- Blue Line - Museum of Applied Arts: 09:30-18:30
- Green Line - National Theater / City Hall: 10:30-17:30
- Yellow Line - State Opera: 09:15-17:30
Guided Walking Tours:
- 13 April – 15 September: German: Daily, 11:30 & 14:30. English: Daily, 12:45 & 15:45
- 16 September – 03 November: German: Daily at 11:30. English: Daily at 12:45
- Duration: approx. 50 minutes
- The tours start and end at the State Opera stop, close to Karlsplatz
- Line A: from Schwedenplatz daily at 10:30 & 14:00 and from 13 April - 06 October also at 11:30 & 15:00
- Line B: from DDSG/Pier 6 daily at 12:30 & 16:00 and from 13 April - 06 October also at 13:30 & 17:00
- Line C: from Schwedenplatz daily at 11:00, 13:00, 14:30 & 16:00 and from 25 May - 29 September also at 17:30