Tickets for Baths of Caracalla + Audio Guide
Explore all 25 hectares of Rome's best preserved ancient spa
- Visit the best bath in ancient Rome, constructed under the Emperor Caracalla and finished in 216 A.D
- Learn the complete history with an audio guide
- See where Romans once bathed, played sports, hung out with their friends and more!
If you were chilling in Rome with your friends in 216 A.D, you might have hung out at the Thermae of Caracalla, which was the place to see and be seen! Explore all 25 hectares of Rome's best preserved ancient spa with your audio guide and see where Romans once bathed, played sports and socialized.
People would bathe, play sports, study and relax here at what was the finest bath in ancient Rome, constructed during the reign of Emperor Caracalla.
With an audio guide, you can explore all 25 hectares of what's now the best-preserved ancient bathing spot in the city. Imagine the colored marble, painted stuccos, mosaics, glass and statues that once made the Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla in Italian) look completely different.
- Entrance ticket
- Audio guide
Show your digital voucher at the ticket office and collect your ticket and audio guide.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Last Sunday in March-31 Aug: 9:00-19:15
- 1-30 Sep: 9:00-19:00
- 1-last Saturday in Oct: 9:00-18:30
- Last Sunday in Oct - 15 Feb: 9:00-16:30
- 16 Feb-15 March: 9:00-17:00
- 16 March-last Saturday in March: 9:00-17:30
- Mondays: 9:00-14:00, last admission 13:00
- Metro: Line B to Circo Massimo
- Bus: 638 and 760 to Terme di Caracalla
You could see and imagine more with the quietness.