- Choose from 4 lines, 38 stops and more than 100 sights with this time and money saving pass
- Hop on and off as you wish at sights like the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, the Champs-Élysées, and many more
- Listen to an audio guide available in 10 languages, plus tories and tales of Paris for children, use free WiFi, and get free discount vouchers
See Paris and save time. Cruise from place to place on the Seine and switch to one of the four different bus lines when you want. See the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, Champs-Élysées, Beaugrenelle and more with an audio guide, free WiFi on board, and discounts to restaurants and attractions.
A flâneur is one who saunters about observing the world. This fittingly French word will describe you perfectly when you're using the Hop-on Hop-off Open Bus & Boat service.
There are 38 bus stops on 4 different bus lines, so you can get all over the city. And the Batobus stops close to all of Paris's main Seine-side districts and monuments. The Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, and the Cathedral Notre-Dame - among others.
See it all, or see a little, by boat and bus. This city is your oyster, you flâneur, you.
- Unlimited access to all 4 lines of the Open Tour buses and the Batobus on 2 or 3 consecutive days
- Audio guide in 10 languages, audio guide for children in 3 languages
- Free WiFi
- Free discount vouchers
- Show your smartphone ticket each time you board a bus or Batobus
- Please note that you must validate your ticket on a bus first before you can board a boat. Alternatively, you can do so at the L'Open Tour agency at 13, Rue Auber (RER A: Auber)
- The pass is activated the first time you use it
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
November - March:
- Blue: First departure from stop 1) at 09:30, last departure 17:30, one bus every 25 min
- Green: First departure from stop 30) at 09:30, last departure 17:30, one bus every 25 min
- Red: First departure from stop 1) at 09:30, last departure 17:30, one bus every 35 min
- Yellow: First departure from stop 70) at 09:30, last departure at 17:10, one bus every 40 min
Duration of one loop:
- Blue: 1 hr 45 min. White: 1 hr 15 min. Red: 1 hr 05 min
Boat (first & last departure):
- Jan-Mar: Mon-Thu 10:00-17:00, Fri-Sun 10:00-19:00
- Apr-Sep: Daily, 10:00-21:30
- Sep-Oct: Mon-Thu 10:00-19:00, Fri-Sun 10:00-21:30
- Nov-Dec: Mon-Thu 10:00-17:00, Fri-Sun 10:00-19:00
Enjoy Paris, Best Michael, Novato, California