Tickets for Gulliver's Gate
- See Times Square's smallest, yet perhaps greatest, attraction – a full city block wide!
- Explore the sights of South America, Europe, NYC, Russia, Asia and more with real, working models, all at 1:87 scale
- Watch the tiny locks of the mini Panama Canal in action and go on a scavenger hunt for the world's most iconic items
Times Square seems giant as it is, but things will feel a lot bigger out there after Gulliver's Gate – a brilliant interactive world of miniatures, a full city block wide! Visit South America, Europe, NYC, Russia, Asia and more as you trot around the globe in the middle of Manhattan!
Behind the neon lights of Manhattan's Times Square is an equally mesmerizing world on a somewhat smaller scale. It's perfect for kids, but big people will also love Gulliver's Gate, which brings a planet packed with tiny sights and sounds to a space of almost 50,000 square feet (4,600 m2).
Experience the majesty of the gushing Iguazu Falls in Argentina, and the functioning locks of the Panama Canal in the South American exhibition. Like everything else here, they're at a 1:87 scale.
See the mysteries of the ancient world blend with the cosmopolitan cafe culture in contemporary Jerusalem at the Middle Eastern section.
Still looking for more? Admire the Big (or should that be Little?) Apple illuminated at night in the NYC exhibition and then head to Asia, Europe and Russia for more mini surprises.
The gift shop is located downstairs.
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.